2. If you got all the gifts from the song The Twelve Days of Christmas, you would receive 364 gifts in total.
3. You’d probably have to use your artificial Christmas tree for up to 20 years for it to be more environmentally friendly than buying a real tree each year.
6. Approximately 45 million people travel each year for the Christmas season in the US.
7. Americans send more than 3 billion Christmas cards each year. (Who said the post is dead?)
8. Christmas trees are grown in every state in the US (including Hawaii and Alaska!)
9. Black Friday is not the busiest shopping day of the year! The busiest days are the last Friday and Saturday before Christmas.
10. Real Christmas trees have been sold in the US ever since 1850. They can take up to 6-8 years to grow.
11. There are more types of Christmas food than you think!
12. Belgium holds the world record for most lights lit on a Christmas tree – 194,672.
13. A 122 foot (37m), 91-year-old Christmas tree in Woodville, Washington is the tallest living Christmas tree in the world.